Saint Rose, Louisiana
To apply marketing and management experience in an artful and innovative manner while continuing my education and increasing residual income.
1/96-present:Worldwide Multimedia; Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Chief Operating Officer and Webmaster; New Orleans
- Design, develop, and maintain multiple online storefronts and customer support.
- Integration of online commerce solutions and accounting.
- Train and educate customer base on internet basics.
- Provide Technical support to customer base.
- Train and educate new company members.
- Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Windows, NT and Macintosh networks.
- Responsible for online, radio, and print marketing efforts.
1/91-1/94:Independent marketing and management information systems consultant for such companies as Delgado, New Orleans Tours, Mudbugs, Copeland's Reprographics, Crescent City Tents & Events, Gertrude Gardner, Key Title, Rodeo Orlando, The Printer's Wholesale Group, Direct Box Studios, Young Rental Company & many more Work was part-time, independent and included most aspects of marketing and management with emphasis on emerging computer technologies.
6/89-1/91:Connecting Point Computer Centers
Manager; Metairie, LA
8/84-6/89:Independent marketing and management information systems consultant for such companies as Ford Motor Company, Browning Ferris Industries, The City of New Orleans, Taylor Rental and others.
- Loyola University, New Orleans, LA
Bachelor of Business Administration:
Marketing/Management, Computer Science Minor, 1988
- Dale Carnegie Training, 1984
for additional information and references.